Spread The Love, Share with All your contacts and everyone!
The Fate God Suffered!
It was in the morning of the 8th of September 2018, our Lord Jesus Christ came into the house while I was worshiping Him and suddenly, He opened my eyes in a vision, showed me His left hand leaning on the Venetian blind in the sitting room and at about the same time, He asked me audibly and verbally saying "son, do you know the fate God suffered?" I didn't understand Him immediately because I was wondering within me, God suffered? Can God suffer? How can God suffer? You mean God suffered? All these questions kept on swirling in my mind. The Lord Jesus who knoweth all things, knew it that I didn't understand Him, so He began to piece it all together for me so I could understand Him. He had revealed a market scene to me where everyone was going about their buying and selling and being nonchalant of goings on around them i.e. the move of Jesus Christ. Our Lord Jesus also showed me in another successive vision, the cave where He was buried after His Crucifixion. He showed me a hand holding a chisel and another holding a hammer and using both tools to chisel into the rock to make where He was eventually buried and instantly by the help of the Holy Spirit, I then immediately understood and I responded in the same vision, saying "Oh! that man has rejected Your mercies, that man has rejected Your love." Our Lord Jesus was referring to all that He went through before crucifixion, during His trials, on the cross and shortly after the cross. This is what Jesus Christ our Lord wants us to focus upon, His Death and Resurrection! Not material things as is popular today even in many churches for material things shall perish.
There is need to remind all of us, of the Fate that God Suffered. This will cause many to flee from sin and freely express their love for their maker, our Jesus Christ.
These has led to the contents of this web-page. I began to search the scriptures with the help and leading of the Holy Spirit to discover what God suffered. So what fate did God suffer? Did God truly Suffer?
in fact, Can God Suffer? Yes God indeed suffered and terribly too for your sake and ours even for the sake of the whole world. He suffered because of you and I and the whole world. He suffered so many things in order to save the world. He suffered a variety of things worthy of mention and reflecting upon. We shall critically look at some of the things that God, Jesus Christ suffered.
- Rejection: Jesus Christ is God and He suffered terribly for you. He is also the Saviour of the world but He was rejected by the very ones He came to save. Jesus Christ who is God, created ALL things. He made the world and all there is in it including the entire human race. He came to save mankind but they rejected their Saviour. See Luke 4:14-30, Mark 6:1-6, Luke 17:25, Mathew 8:28-34, John 7:5. He came to His own, the ones He created but they rejected Him and received Him not. See John 1:11-14, John 5:43 . This was practically the case from His birth to His death, resurrection and even afterwards. Man still rejects his Saviour and God, Jesus Christ till date all over the world just as it was in the days of old but God i.e. Jesus Christ says to you now; "He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day John 12:47-48". However, as many as received Him and believe in His name, He gave and still gives the power to become the sons i.e. children of God because He is God, The stone which the builders rejected that became the Chief cornerstone Mark 12:10. He can give life and He can also destroy one that rejects Him in hell. Terrible feelings that kills one's self esteem usually come with rejection. Rejection can even lead to sickness. It's a terrible and horrible experience to know and feel rejection. It makes the victim feel downcast. He was rejected for a killer and Criminal Barabbas even when the Pilate was ready to set Him free having found Him innocent. See Luke 23:13-18. God, Jesus Christ decided to endure and go through all these rejection and its terrible effects just to die for you and the entire world in order to save you and the entire human race. Yes, He went through it all because of you.
- Hatred: God, Jesus Christ was terribly hated (see John 15:18) and hated terribly so, for so very many reasons. He was primarily hated for saying the truth and standing by it. He declared the truth to the religious leaders and everyone. The hatred varies from one reason to another however, all of these hate principally hinges on the fact that He spoke, showed and did ONLY the truth. He could not do otherwise because He Himself is the Truth. He declared the truth always, which all of the time was against the traditions of men. See John 7:7. Jesus is the eye opener to the truth because He Himself is the truth. He became popular more than the Pharisees and Sadducees put together because He simplified life for the people, brought them out of religious captivities, preached against the choice of traditions instead of obeying God's commandments, He healed the sick, the leprous, the lame and all impotent folks. He even raised the dead, cast out devils, ate with sinners, associated with stereotypes as classified by the religious leaders, he became friends with the poor and gave them a voice, He gave salvation to all. The list of the reasons why He was hated and still being hated till date, is endless. He was and is still being hated for declaring that He is God, that He is one with God. He was falsely accused of blasphemy and hated. He was accused of allotting too much authority to Himself. In a nutshell, everything Jesus said, says, did and does are true. He is the Truth Himself. (See John 14:6). It can be very scary to experience hatred especially for doing the right thing. The life of any person that is hated, is always in danger no matter what. Jesus Christ was in constant danger because of terrible nationwide hatred because of you and I. When one is hated, he/she will suffer emotional stress, All these experience too did Jesus Christ, God Himself pass through because of you in order to save you.
- Threat to life: In John 7:19, Jesus asked the Jews and religious leaders why they are seeking how to kill Him simply because He pointed out the truth to them that they only pretend to obey the law but in actual sense it is not so. They made many attempts to stone Him to death as the custom of that era for one that everyone has rejected simply because He was pointing out the truth thereby exposing the hypocrisies of the Pharisees and Sadducees See John 8:59. From the very birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, even in infancy, He suffered threat to life and His parents had to flee to Egypt at some point, for safety upon instructions from the Lord God via His angel. His battles started very early enough even before He was born as man in the flesh. Herod a foretold, went on a killing spree because He heard a new King, Jesus Christ has been born. Mathew 2:13-18. Our Lord Jesus Christ also suffered threat to His life even in adulthood so terribly that He could not walk openly and freely among His own people. With Love, He gave Himself no reputation rather He humbled Himself, denied Himself of His rights as God so as to die for your sins and that of the world. Imagine yourself being aware that virtually everyone you see want to kill you at all cost and your life is terribly in danger yet there is nothing you can do to stop them from killing you? Jesus Christ experienced all these because of you and all of us. Though He had the power to stop them from killing Him, but because of His Love for us and the need that He died, He chose to allow the enemy prevail to gain the greater good of saving mankind. In order to fulfill His mission to die for us and save you and I, He was practically hiding and avoiding the Jews until He was eventually arrested, tortured and killed when the time was right, in His bid to save you and the entire world from sin. See Luke 4:16-30, John 7:1, John 11:47-54
- Castigation: Jesus Christ, who is God, who created everything including the human beings, was castigated greatly by the very same people He came to die for and save. These are same people He created! He was castigated for so many things, They castigated Him all the way in a bid to frustrate Him and make Him fail in His mission to save the world but He remained focus and conquered. In the book of Mark 2:13-17 for instance, our Lord Jesus Christ, called Levi from the tax collectors booth, went to eat at his house, many other tax collectors were there, the Pharisees who were teachers of the law, saw Jesus with them and they castigated Him seriously that He was eating with tax collectors and sinners. He answered them and said, "it is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners". He was castigated for His disciples eating without washing their hands, see Mathew 15:2. He was strongly castigated and rebuked for doing good by healing a woman bent over in infirmity for 18-years on the Sabbath day, see Luke 13:10-17. Just imagine yourself being castigated for just about everything even when you do no wrong. Everywhere you turned, it is criticism all the way in spite of having done no wrong nor evil. Jesus went through worse situations because of you and because He loves you dearly so He chose to be openly shamed and disgraced to cover your shame and save you. He took your place of shame, disgrace and death. He died for you on the cross, taking your sins away that you may not go to hell. Why then will you continue in sin and bring upon yourself, fresh debts you can never ever be able to pay for? Only Jesus can pay it and really does love you and wants that you do not sin again and incur more debts for yourself.
- Betrayal: Jesus Christ who is God, was betrayed not only by Judas Iscariot alone, but by virtually all His disciples. Jesus Christ did not in any way, offend Judas Ischariot yet he went ahead to betray Jesus for reasons best known to him. You don't really need to offend an enemy disguised as a friend for him or her to betray you! In Luke 22:48, Judas betrayed Him with a kiss that ought to have ordinarily meant love and also for thirty (30) pieces of silver. I wonder how much that is worth in US dollars today! This is still happening in many ways in today's world and Christendom. To start with, it is usually someone that knows you, one with your secrets that you trusted that will betray you. This Jesus, who is God, suffered betrayal first hand. His love for mankind was betrayed and still is being betrayed by Christians and all peoples going back to sin one way or the other. God, Jesus Christ is still constantly and repetitively being betrayed till date. The same people He had fed with bread and fishes turned against Him in lethal betrayal shouting "Crucify Him" on top of their voices with so much rage! See Luke 23:21, Mark 15:13, Mathew 27:20-23. Just pause for a moment to imagine how Jesus Christ would have felt, seeing all these things and the people He fed and came to save, calling for His death with a raging and defiant betrayal even to His face? Peter lied three (3) consecutive times to betray Jesus in order to save his own soul! This is the same Peter that Jesus made to walk on water, the same Peter that experienced what I call the first "net breaking fishing miracle". They all ate together and spent a lot of quality time together. Just imagine your loved one(s) betraying and denying you openly even to your face? Imagine your loved ones craftily selling you into death? Yet, Jesus went through all these devastating experiences in His firm resolve to die for you and the entire human race in order to save us all. Why still betraying Jesus Christ going back to sin and living a life of sin? Just why? Remember, Jesus really does love you and sees everything you do, think, wish or say. He sees those your secret sins too! Why claim to love Him, yet you do not obey Him but disobey and betray Him? Just why?
- Unlawful Arrest: For the Love that God, Jesus Christ has for us His people, He was eventually arrested unlawfully though He allowed it so that He could fulfill His mission of dieing to save all. Judas Iscariot, one Jesus Christ, God's disciples, sold Him out to His enemies i.e. the religious leaders that wanted Him dead at all costs for exposing their religious shams and liberating the people, drawing them unto God the Father through Himself as the ONLY way to the Father. They hated this. They also hated His popularity and plotted to eliminate Him once and for all. Judas sold Him out for peanuts 30 pieces of silver but it was not only Judas that was responsible for His arrest. Your sins, my sins, our sins, the sins of the whole world plotted His arrest so that in line with the Father's mercies, will and Love, we can be saved. You and I ought to have been arrested and hung on a tree till we died but Jesus took your place and my place. He was illegally arrested, detained and tortured because of you and I . John 18:12, Luke 22:54. Just imagine the harrowing experience of being arrested and thrown behind bars unlawfully with all the humiliation, open shame and disgrace that goes with it. Remember also, the physical injuries and harm he suffered. Imagine the emotional and spiritual wounds Jesus suffered because of you. Jesus went through all these and so much more because you and I, because of the entire human race. Why would you want to waste these God's noble loving efforts to save you from hell? Every one in hell is under perpetual arrest due to their sins. The devil has no mercy and never releases any of his captives. He does not accept bail! The devil hates you, so resist him and run to Jesus today. Jesus is waiting with open arms for you because He Loves you dearly.
- Desertion: God, who also is Jesus Christ, suffered terrible desertion. His disciples fled and all went into hiding to save themselves except for Peter who followed the arrest team from a distance but later did worse by denying Jesus Christ and as such, he had deserted Jesus just to save his own soul. Jesus Christ's close allies and friends deserted Him at His hours of trouble. He was abandoned by all to face the agony alone Mathew 26:56, Mark 14:50. Just imagine the heartache, disappointment, sorrow of heart, distress, severe mental and physical stress, pains, sufferings, agony and the torments because He had to die for your sins, my sins and our sins to save us. Why do you still desert Jesus again in sins? Just like back then, many have deserted Him again today. Why join them by continuing in sins, even secret sins? Sin is automatic separation from God. Sin automatically makes you desert God and anyone that deserts Him whether by sin or otherwise will be deserted by God Himself and such persons will end up in hell unless they repent and forsake their sins quickly.
- False Accusations: Jesus Christ, who is God was falsely accused on many grounds and many occasions ranging from who He is to being accused of casting out devils with Beelzebub. See Mathew 12:22-24 . He was also accused among other things including but not limited to being a wine bibber, glutton, a friend of publicans and sinners, equating Himself with God, claiming that He is the Son of God, that He was perverting the nation, that He forbade to give to Caesar, Mathew 11:19, Luke 7:34, Luke 23:2
- Scourging: Jesus Christ was scourged with canto nine whip with metal fragments at the tips. They stripped Him naked to scourge Him because of our sins. They flogged Him with this 39 times. Each time the whip landed on His skin, the metal fragments at the tip tore the flesh of Jesus Christ on impact and dug into His skin causing Him unbearable pain and anguish. The Roman soldiers would pull out the whip with force and when they did this, the metal fragments yanked out parts of His flesh with blood oozing out with terrible pains. He endured this 39 times because of you and I and the whole world to save us.
- Excruciating Pains: In all that God, Jesus Christ went through to save us, He was in great excruciating pains throughout. They platted and put a crown of thorns on His head, this ruptured his skin and veins and His blood flowed freely. When they flogged Him, when He was smote even on the head, when He carried Just imagine the agonizing excruciating pains He suffered because of you and all of us. Imagine how physically weak, tired and exhausted Jesus Christ was after loosing so much blood combined with excruciating pains from so many wounds and injuries, yet He had to carry His cross to Calvary to die for you, I and the whole world that we may be saved. Mathew 27:29
- Mockery, Shame and Disgrace: In His mission to save the entire human race, Jesus Christ who also is God was gravely mocked, slandered, insulted, spat upon and treated with great disdain. They covered His eyes, slapped him on the face and asked Him to prophesy and tell who slapped or hit Him to the contents of their hearts. They mocked Him with great disdain because of you and all of us. Mark 15:20, Mathew 27:31, Mathew 27:30. They bound Him like a common criminal, led Him away in shame and disgrace before all the people, they stripped Him naked all these because of our sins. Your sins, my sins and of the whole world. When you continue in sin, you put God, Jesus Christ to more mockery, open shame and disgrace. He suffered all these because of you and all of us. Jesus really does love you so repent Genuinely now for more of His love.
- Forsaken: Jesus Christ, God who had no sin became SIN itself in order to save us. God the Father who also is Holy, so Holy He cannot behold sin turned His back on Jesus Christ after He had become SIN that even Jesus had to cry out, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? meaning My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Mark 15:34. They planned these together in heaven but it got to the point where God, Jesus Christ became SIN and God the Father turned His back on Him so much so that Jesus Christ had to cry out openly. That is striking! People need to know this truth, if God the Father could turn His back on our Lord Jesus Christ, who else do you then think God cannot turn His back on if the person continues in sin without genuine repentance? Repent genuinely and be saved for the time is VERY VERY short. The Rapture can happen at anytime. Where will you end up if the Rapture happens now or if death comes before Rapture?
- Death: God, Jesus Christ was made to suffer the death of common criminals in a bid to openly shame and disgrace Him by His enemies. They crucified Him on the cross openly as an accursed person on a tree in the midst of common criminals to expose His shame and disgrace Him thereby. He brought Himself low to be killed by death because of you and all of us. He died the death we were all supposed to die so that we can live by His salvation and resurrection power. Mathew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46
God, Jesus Christ suffered all the above and more because of you and the whole world. Anyone that is not saved by Jesus is going to end up in hell. Anyone whosoever whose name is not written in the book of life when death or Rapture happens no matter their religion or beliefs, will end up in hell and pay for all the sufferings that Jesus suffered for him or her and the whole world. You need to and MUST STOP committing sins urgently. You need to surrender your life completely to Jesus Christ for Him to save and deliver you, liberate and bless you, and help you to end up in Heaven. Jesus ALONE saves. There is NO salvation in anywhere else but ONLY in and through Jesus Christ. Jesus is God and He is truly very dear friend and He really does love you even very dearly. A life without Jesus is a life of crisis and death. Whatever you're struggling with, Jesus can help you out now and take all the burden away from you. With love, Jesus is waiting for you now with open arms. If you would like to surrender all to Jesus including all your problems, struggles, sin etc then Confess mention your sins one by one now and repent from them all in Jesus name . After you confess your sins, you need to confess the following words below to be saved and rededicate your life back to Jesus by saying:
"Lord Jesus, I confess that I'm a sinner. Please have mercy on me because I have sinned against You several times. Forgive me of all my sins in Jesus name I pray. Lord Jesus, I hereby confess You as my Lord, my God and personal Saviour. I open the doors of my heart and life to You my Lord Jesus. Please come in and reign Supreme in my life from now on. Please remove my names from the books of death, destruction and hell and from every evil book. Please write my name in your lamb's book of life that I may inherit eternal life in Your Kingdom in Jesus Almighty name I pray".
Congratulations if you have said the above confession. You are now saved by Jesus Christ! We would love to hear from you and connect with you with lots of goodies to benefit. So kindly complete the form below and we will get in touch with you soonest.