Welcome to our site! This is one of your transit routes in preparing to make heaven and dwell with Jesus Christ in His Kingdom. Anyone that has this hope MUST purify and prepare himself or herself and expect Jesus second coming without sin. See 1 John 3:3 and Hebrews 9:28
Time is fast running out!!!
If there Is No Hell,
Then Jesus would have been a Liar! Thank God Jesus is not a liar because hell is real. “There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously everyday: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried. And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for l am tormented in this flame: But Abraham said, son, remember that thou in thy lifetime received thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into the place of torments. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, Father Abraham; but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, if they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. “Luke 16:19-31, KJV.
Some would say this story is just a parable, so it is not real but note that every parable Jesus told uses real places and events to teach lessons. Jesus is NOT a story teller! Jesus would not create a place called hell just to tell parables. Jesus Christ’s parables are events, things that happened, is happening or will surely happen in the future. HELL IS REAL!!!
Note: Human beings are spirit beings living in the flesh i.e. inside the physical human body. Therefore,
- When anyone dies in sin, the person’s spirit and soul are both carried away immediately for judgement and from there to hell (Hebrews 9:27). Don’t be deceived Purgatory does not exit. There is ONLY Heaven and Hell. Purgatory is the lie of the devil and his agents worldwide even if they are in the Church.
- Anyone whosoever while alive that hates Jesus, doesn’t believe Jesus is the Son of God, doesn’t worship Him, doesn’t love Him, doesn’t serve Jesus, doesn’t obey His commandments, doesn’t pray to Him and in His name etc. is condemned to hell already John 3:18. Such persons receive automatic judgement and everlasting condemnation of death in hell on their last day on earth and are thrown straight into hell fire immediately they die John 12:47-48.
- There is a REAL place called HELL burning with fire. At the end, hell and everything in it will be thrown into the lake of fire which is the second death. Rev: 20:13-15, Rev 21:8
- Hell is a place of torments and full of unending torments (there are many descriptions of Hell in the Bible) burning fire and torments are described here in Luke 19:23
- Every soul in hell have all their senses complete so they feel pains extremely sharper. For example, the fires in hell are extremely hot, the tongues of the souls in hell are always dry and thirsty, worms that doesn’t die eat their decaying flesh Mark 9:44, they always feel endless extremely unbearable sharp pains with weeping and gnashing of teeth. Mathew 13:41-42
- Every soul in torments in hell fire can remember everything. They can think and speak. The rich man mentioned earlier is still currently in hell. He thought and spoke about his family hoping they will not come to join him in hell
- People in Hell are very aware that they were warned in their lifetime about hell by several servants of God and the scriptures. The Bible tells us many ways how to be saved from hell and not end up there
- Every soul in hell, all the demons and everything inside hell plus hell itself will later be thrown into the lake of fire which is the second death. Rev 20:14-15, Rev 21:8
- Every Soul in hell must continue to repeat their sins in hell as one of the numerous punishments no matter the type of sin. A good example is anyone that drinks alcohol while alive continues to drink in hell but instead of alcohol “acid” is what the demons in hell force them to drink as punishments and torture.
- Jesus is NOT a story teller and not a time waster. Every word, prophesies and every single parable Jesus Christ told, has either happened, or is happening or will surely happen in the nearest future. So be careful how you live your life from now on.
Jesus Says Hell is REAL. The Bible says Hell is REAL. Everyone needs to be saved from Hell. Jesus Has made the way already for everyone to be saved. “Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me.” John 14:6. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to be saved and the ONLY way to life eternal. “For God so loved the world, that He gave his ONLY begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.” John 3:16-17. God wants you to be saved and not to end up in hell.
SOME FACTS ABOUT HELL
- Hell is a place of torments and full of endless torments (Luke 16:23)
- Hell is made of unquenchable fire, it burns wildly and non-stop (Mark 9:46)
- People are burning in hell even right now as you are reading this tract.
- People have been in hell even before Jesus came to die for our sins. The rich man mentioned earlier in this tract was and is still in hell.
- All those that died in the flood in the time of Noah, have all been burning in hell since the time they died even till now.
- Weeping and gnashing of teeth appears Seven (7) times in the new testament as spoken by our Lord Jesus (Matthew 8:12 and Luke 13:28, Matthew 13:42, Matthew 13:50, Matthew 22:13, Matthew 24:51, and Matthew 25:30)
- You cannot repent in hell (Matthew 12:32)
- Hell is water-less, no exit, no escape (Luke 16:24-26). Hell is a place of outer darkness, weeping, gnashing of teeth, sorrows, sorrowful tears and pains forevermore (Matthew 25:30)
- Hell is a place of everlasting punishment with no mercy and no help (Matthew 25:46).
- The bible calls the souls in hell “dead” because life is in heaven, death is in hell.
- Hell is a living organism that keeps enlarging itself to accommodate more condemned souls Isaiah 5:14-16
- The soul of anyone not genuinely born again, yet to be saved or one that went back to sin is already in hell until he/she is saved by Jesus
- Hell is the endpoint of everyone that is a murderer, abortionist, armed robber, smoker, thief, liar, alcohol drinker, prostitute, womanizer, boyfriend, girlfriend, fornicator, adulterer, arrogant, proud, yahoo yahoo, 419, gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, pedophile, incest, abominable persons, playing baba Ijebu, lotto, bet9ja, merrybet, 360bet, every sports betting etc unless you repent now because Jesus loves you and died for you.
Has your dowry i.e. bride price been paid? Before God, anyone whose dowry has not been paid is a fornicator together with her partner and are both going to hell unless the dowry is paid immediately plus genuine repentance done quickly. If your wife’s parents or family returned the dowry as is common in some cultures, go back and pay it immediately if you want to make heaven. The way God sees it as He revealed to us is that until the dowry is paid plus genuine repentance and restitution done, children born into this type of spiritually and physically illegal marriages are already dedicated to the devil even though they were named in the church. Thus saith the Lord.
Ask yourself why you want to end up in hell? If you die, where will you end up? Jesus loves you and doesn’t want you to go to hell fire. Jesus did NOT create hell for you, but your sin or sins can take you to hell fire unless you repent and sin no more. If you don’t want to go to hell fire which is everlasting, then you must repent of all your sins now and accept Jesus into your life. If you are ready, confess all your sins now in Jesus name. Ask Jesus for mercy & forgiveness now. He will forgive you.
If you have sincerely confessed your sins, please say these words: Lord Jesus, I believe in my heart that You are the Son of God. I believe You died for me. Now I accept and confess You as my Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus, please come into my life forevermore. My Lord Jesus, please remove my names from the books of hell, death and destruction and write my names in Your Lamb’s book of life in Jesus name I pray. Amen. CONGRATULATIONS and run away from sin. Look for a heavenly minded bible believing church and start attending church services to get prepared to make heaven. Keep coming back to our website www.makingheaven.com for more info on all truths you need to know that is available.
Remember always that Jesus died for you and He wants you to end up in Heaven with Him at the end of your journey here on earth. Please run away from sin!